Insurance for your home can cover belongings, storm damage and a variety of issues that are the home owner responsibility. Having the proper coverage determines what can be replaced in the event of such damage.

The type of coverage needed also depends on factors like location, type of construction and personal factors of what you feel needs to be covered. Here are a few types of insurance and things to be covered.

Home Insurance

An owner occupied property typically has coverage protecting destruction and damage to a residence’s interior and exterior, the loss or theft of possessions, and personal liability for harm to others. Three basic levels of coverage exist: actual cash value, replacement cost, and extended replacement cost/value.

Vacant Home Insurance

When you’re waiting for a home to sell or looking for the right tenant, a home can sit vacant for months. By choosing vandalism insurance, you can protect the structure while the circumstances of the vacancy are worked out. Ask your agent for more details about the options and payment flexibility.

Mobile Home & Manufactured Home Insurance

Home owners choose mobile and manufactured homes for a variety of reasons. With these types of homes weather damage from windstorms and lightening are common. Other types of natural disaster damage can come from mudslides. With these homes, it’s always better to be prepared for the uncertainty of Mother Nature, than lose what you’ve worked so hard to purchase.

Tary Insurance

As a locally owned and operated insurance agency, Tary Insurance treats every customer like family. It’s our goal to find the best rates with the highest coverage available. As part of the community, we understand the need for great coverage. Our team is ready to serve you when you need us.

For a free insurance quote, call Tary Insurance at (702) 363-0005 today.